GESE (Graded Examinations in Spoken English)
One-to-one oral assessments of speaking and listening skills.
Who is it for?
The GESE Exam Preparation course at MC Academy is designed for students who wish to improve their communicative skills in English. The course focuses primarily on listening and speaking skills and aims to test a student’s ability to communicate freely, based on not only what they know, but how they can express themselves in conversation.
Aims of the Course
The GESE Exam Preparation course at MC Academy aims to:
- Provide students with the skills and confidence to communicate confidently and effectively.
- Provide students with regular feedback based on their listening and speaking skills.
- Provide students with the option to personalise their course by choosing to study topics that are most beneficial for them/their future aspirations.
- Prepare students to communicate effectively in English in a work-based environment.
- Examiners are trained to a high standard to put students at ease when completing the exam.
- A free 30-minute examiner feedback session is available to students to provide them with instant feedback on their overall exam performance.
- The price of the GESE exam depends on a student’s level.
- Face-to-face exams may incur an additional charge.
Course Start: Every Monday
Level: Elementary – Advanced
Time-Slot: Morning + Afternoon classes available
Class Size: Class numbers are restricted to 12 students, but at peak times this may increase to 14
Minimum Age: 11 years old
About Trinity College London
Trinity College London is a leading international exam board that specialises in the assessment of communicative and performance skills.
Trinity’s English language qualifications are recognised and widely accepted by various governments and institutions as valid and reliable evidence of English language proficiency.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN MC ACADEMY?
The most central English language school in Manchester.